Staff Emotional Wellbeing Modules
The educational psychology service has developed a range of online modules to promote and support the emotional wellbeing of education staff.
Positive staff wellbeing, physical and emotional, is important as it promotes a high quality professional and personal life. Staff wellbeing can have a direct impact on the educational experiences and outcomes of learners.
A whole school approach to nurturing staff emotional wellbeing
This 3-part module for school leaders aims to increase participants capacity to nurture staff wellbeing through increasing knowledge and skills in:
- Understanding staff wellbeing, stress and anxiety;
- Facilitating whole school evaluation of staff wellbeing and identifying areas of strength and improvement;
- Promoting positive staff wellbeing through the 5 steps to wellbeing;
- Supporting staff who have emotional wellbeing needs through a solution-oriented approach.
Nurturing emotional wellbeing through self-care
This module for education staff aims to increase participants capacity to nurture their own wellbeing through increasing knowledge and skills in:
- Understanding wellbeing, stress and anxiety;
- Promoting self-care and positive mental health through the 5 steps of wellbeing;
- Promoting self-care through cognitive behavioural approaches.